Saturday, June 18, 2005

$500 Christmas Parties

Today I received two calls, each saying they were putting in a $500 party this month! The first call was from Rita from Las Vegas and she also has 5 bookings!!!! The second call was from Kari An from Tucson.

If you haven't shown the two newest catalogs, you need to do so NOW. They are generating so much excitement. Christmas people this is your year to "shine." Everyone will want our merchandise. It is time to "get the Christmas spirit" again.

As you know, I am sending post cards to all past requestors. Yesterday I received a call from someone that said the person I sent the post card to had moved but SHE wanted the catalogs! How's that for results?

Consultants turning in $500 in sales this month will receive a $35 product from the current or past catalogs. Let's recap:
  • If you are the hostess, you receive $175 in FREE merchandise;
  • You receive a minimum of $100 in commission;
  • $35 in free merchandise from me; plus
  • Tax savings if this is a "samples party."

Add it up, that is $210 or more for putting in $500 in orders this month. Anyone putting in ANY order this month will receive a free product from the current or past catalogs. So, don't worry if you can't put in $500. I need sales by the group and any amount will receive free merchandise. We are getting closer to the $3,000 needed at the beginning of the month. We can do it if we work as a Team.

If you are putting in an order and using the party for samples, you are getting your samples for less than 50% when you factor in the tax savings for ordering "samples." Plus you are getting trip credit and helping those who want double trip credit in July.

This is a totally awesome way to go. July to December should be a terrific selling period if we all "start to see the great benefits of Richmont Direct."

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had so much fun last nite. I purchesed an envelope the has "TOP SECRET" printed all over it and placed my NEW World of Cooking Catalog in it. At the party I just set it on my Hostesses coffee table and when a guest asked what it was.....BAM!!! I was able to tell everyone that "THEY WERE THE FIRST TO SEE THE NEW COOKING LINE". Bookings started being scheduled right then!!!! AWSOME!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home