Friday, November 25, 2005

To Visitors to This Blog

I have had to turn on "verification" due to the unwanted advertisements for other web sites in my comments section. It has been a daily job to delete them and I do not want to worry that someone has added sites that are NOT "family friendly."

So, please read and enjoy this Blog and leave your comments. I hope the "verification" process does not turn off your enjoyment of the Blog. It is sad when people turn good sites into advertisements for THEIR sites. I have also turned off advertising our site with other Blogs. If this takes care of the unwanted comments, I will turn "verification" off again.

Thanks for understanding. I want this Blog to contain "great information," not just requests for your orders. It is my "gift" back to you for your support.

Sandra Fatovich, Manager
Gifts by Richmont Direct

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home